Join the Superhero trend
be a part of Superhero triend with a Superfood Spirulina. Spirulina is an algae (perfect for vegetarians and vegans) that is completely full of all kind of vitamins and minerals. It was once a staple food for people living in the early Americas and Africa, but most people don’t have it in their diet today. However, you can easily add it with a supplement like Prodiet Spirulina!
How is superfood Spirulina
Spirulina has a lot of protein, high levels of chlorophyll (which supports healthy blood), essential fatty acids, iron, 8 essential amino-acids, enzymes, antioxidants, and much more.
And it’s really easy to digest which makes it perfect for everyone, and especially people with difficulty absorbing nutrients. This includes people with inflammatory bowel diseases and similar problems, and sometimes people who are just a little sick.
Scientific studies on Superfood Spirulina
With every required nutrient in it, no wonder studies have shown the multiple benefits of using Spirulina. One study shows Spirulina is beneficial for blood lipid profiles, yet another reports that it helps in fight inflammation.
Yet another reports published that Spirulina is beneficial for people with diabetes. Check how Spirulina supports the immune system by stimulating antibodies and increasing the number of defensive cells.
Spirulina is so super dense in nutrients that it even got included in the diet of astronauts to help ensure they have all the nutrition they need. And since health is a huge priority for astronauts, that’s a pretty big stamp of approval.
Whether you’re looking for more iron, better nutritional balance, support for diabetes or heart health or any of the other potential benefits of spirulina, you can harness them with Prodiet Spirulina.
Here are the top 10 (of many) reasons why our team believes can be a superhero with Spirulina
- Weight loss– by correcting nutritional deficiencies & improving insulin sensitivity it supports healthy metabolism and energy levels. Due to its complete amino acid profile, it gives you a feeling of satiety and make you feel fuller if consumed before meals.
- Anti-ageing– Poor diet, lifestyle, pollution, infections can all cause a rise in free radicals in the body. Therefore, the result is cellular damage causing premature aging, wrinkles, bad skin, black rings under the eyes and sometimes serious illnesses. However, Spirulina can help you tackle this head on with high amounts of antioxidants.
- Stress Less– Densely-packed with magnesium, it supports the nervous system and lower stress levels and muscle spasm.
- Anti-cancer– Prodiet Spirulina is the richest source of Beta Carotene, an important antioxidant. This can help neutralise free radicals, that cause tumors and cancers.
- Reduces side effects of hangover– it keeps your liver healthy by reducing inflammation and buildup of triglycerides, and helps with detoxification. It takes a load off your liver if you are a regular drinker. If you plan on having a night out with the girls/guys, make sure you drink a full bottle of water with spirulina to avoid a nasty side effects of hangovers. It works! Some of team members swear by that it helps in avoiding hangover completely.
- Detoxifying– Detoxing is becoming a popular trend, Spirulina’s popularity is not surprising. Using this powerful green powder is a gentle and safe way of removing toxins from the body while adding vital minerals and vitamins. Do go through our blog on use of Spirulina as a detoxing agent.
- Decreased appetite– Spirulina due to its high protein content (55-70%) can keep you full if you drink before meals (always wait 20-30 minutes to eat). Being a single walled, the proteins are easy to decompose and readily absorbed by the body.
- Glowing skin– The stress levels of modern living, pollution accompanied with poor lifestyle and diet tend to increase the amount of free radicals in the body. However,,Spirulina can help you fight this by neutralizing free radicals and rejuvenate your cells from the inside out.
- Alkalinity– We consume a lot of acidic food. Acidity inside body breeds bacteria/virus and increases our chances of getting infection or disease. Spirulina is alkaline and counters the acidic foods, it will help raise the pH level. This eventually will lead to better bone mass and improved metabolic functions.
- Avoid Nutrients deficiency– It is one of the highest nutrient dense foods, and can fill up any deficiencies in your diet. Great supplement for vegetarians as it has the highest protein content (by weight) containing 50-70% protein and all essential amino acids.
Are you on your path to be a Superhero. We will help you in attaining you goal with Superfood Spirulina. Do you agree with our top 10 reasons or are there different ones?